Saturday, May 21, 2011
Even if you missed the opening to the big Change-Bots Two art show in Brooklyn, you can still go check out the art through June 23. And if you're not in New York, you can always take a look at the digital version of the show here. If robots aren't your thing, the Scott Eder Gallery also has other artwork of mine available for purchase, including art from Cats Are Weird.
Sunday, May 8, 2011
This coming Friday will be the opening of my Incredible Change-Bots Two art show at the Scott Eder Gallery in Brooklyn. The show will feature all the art work from the latest Change-Bots book, as well as a host of large drawings I've been working on since last fall - large character portraits, Electronocybercircuitron, a giant battle scene and more. There'll also be a special Change-Bots print for sale. I'll be there for the opening, and Saturday night I'll be at Desert Island signing.
Thursday, May 5, 2011
This Saturday I'll be at Comix Revolution in Evanston for Free Comic Book Day. In addition to all the usual Free Comic Books from the bigger publishers, Comix Revolution will have a special Change-Bots FCBD 16 page minicomic, collecting all the Change-Bots interviews that won't be appearing in any of the Fan Club newsletters.
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Some of what I was working on in April:
1. A special hand-drawn slipcase story for a unique copy of Clumsy that will be donated to the CBLDF
2. Print for the upcoming Change-Bots art show and signing in New York (the actual print will be in color)
3. One page comic for the band Art Brut
4. Covers for future issue of Elfworld anthology
5. The next autobiographical book, coming out in 2012 (assuming I finish it in time) from Top Shelf
6. Screenplay I co-wrote that might actually be made into a movie this year
7. Sketchbook for thumbnails to next book with Chronicle
8. Drawing for a T-Shirt design
9. Large drawing for the aforementioned art show in New York
10. Notes for a possible music book idea
11. One page comic for a Japan benefit anthology