Saturday, May 16, 2009

More and More Interviews

I did a long audio interview with the website Geekocracy, and you can listen to them now: Part One, Part Two, Part Three, Part Four, Part Five. You can also find them on itunes at The Geekocracy Talk Cast. I don't remember what I said, but I'm sure a lot of it was nonsense.
If you'd prefer to read the nonsense online rather than listen, there's interviews up at Curio Comics and Newsarama.
Or, if you'd prefer a good old fashioned print interview, the new issue of Filter just hit the stands with a short interview and featuring a little of my recent non-comics illustration work.

1 comment:

  1. Really enjoyed the interview. You should really consider pitching a Secret War story to Marvel. They did a book called "FF:Big in Japan" by Seth Fisher, which stood on its own away from continuity. I think the success of that book is proof readers would like to read more stand alone, unique books. I loved "dying time" so id be excited to see that book come to fruition.
    The interviewer also mentioned wanting to see how you would interpret the hulk. I really liked the hulk cover you did for Robert Goodin's blog "covered." Id love to see one done in your own style.
    Keep up the good work Mr Brown!

    erwin

    ReplyDelete